- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3
Works also on CM9, CM10 and CM10.1
9out of 10 based on 437 ratings. 564 user reviews.